Crumpet's 33DC: 3D

Wednesday 16 October 2013

I was a bit pushed for time today so went for something simple pimple. I had wanted to give this Avon magnetic polish a go since my mum sent it last week! wasn't too impressed with the Barry M one I bought and just gave up, but this has changed my mind! It's awesome! This one is particularly beautiful. My mum also got me the four magnetic wands with different patterns, I went for the diagonal stripes :)

crumpets-33-day-challenge-3d-magnetic-polish-studs

I did one thin coat of the magnetic polish and left to dry. I then did a second, thicker coat and immediately held the magnet over the polish for around 5 seconds; the longer you leave it the more the pattern comes out and the contrast in colour pleased me... It also in itself looked 3D, which I literally added to with the star studs. I placed them just off-centre like a sort of badge lol!

crumpets-33-day-challenge-3d-manicure

avon-magnetic-polish-magnetic-metal
Avon - Magnetic Metal, Color Club - Topcoat, Cheeky Nail Art Studs.

MissLanage x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It