Another British Indie by Nail Lacquer UK: Don't Stay Up Too Late!

Thursday 8 August 2013

Here is the second beauty I have to show you from Nail Lacquer UK. Don't Stay Up Too Late is a lovely pastel blue creme polish with little lilac, pink and white hexes. I just love it, it reminds me of bubblegum... Bubblegum icecream to be exact! So that is where the inspiration for today's mani came from... I started with three coats of the indie lovely on all but the ring finger as I did yesterday; I then painted my nude nail with one coat of the light brown and used a striper brush to paint on the dark brown criss-cross lines to create the cone; like yesterday, just over the lower half of the nail. Next I used two dabbed coats of the Don't Stay Up Too Late to top my cone and complete my icecream and finished with a topcoat. If you want to check out these polishes for yourself, head on over to the Etsy Store!

nail-lacquer-dont-stay-up-too-late-icecream-nail-art

ice-cream-nail-art-polishes
Nail Lacquer UK - Don't Stay Up Too Late, Barry M - Mushroom, Cappucino, 3 in 1, Avon Dual Nail Tool.

Just like the Bring Me Love, I think Don't Stay Up Too Late deserved a close up...

nail-lacquer-uk-dont-stay-up-too-late-polish

Toodles!

MissLanage x

2 comments

  1. That looks so pretty!

    I got my first bottles from this brand today, they look really promising and I can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to see what you do :)

      Delete

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It