Pocket Money Polishes: It's A Kinda Magic!

Saturday 20 July 2013

Oh my gosh! Apologies for my absence but along with work etc, it's been a little difficult to sit indoors and paint nails in 30 degree weather!! The UK is having a proper summer at last :)

Today I bring you a new polish from Pocket Money Polishes, It's A Kinda Magic! Get on over to the store August 1st to grab yourself a bottle! Loved this on first sight, it's a glorious combination of blues, purple and greens, so summery and shimmery... I would just like to note that being indies, of course these polishes are hand made but they are also 3 free!... When I think of magic... and summer, I think of rabbits in hats :) So along with a lush lilac, I paired this PMP with a cute, white bunny! I did two coats of the gelly, then 3 coats of the It's A Kinda Magic; on the ring finger I instead painted my lil carrot cruncher. Used a paint brush for the white and then a dotter for the pink of the nose and inner ears and the black/white of the eyes. Not perfect but I was pretty pleased nonetheless.

pocket-money-polishes-its-a-kind-of-magic-nails

pocket-money-polishes-its-a-kinda-magic-barry-m-polish
Barry M - Prickly Pear, Black, Strawberry Icecream, Boots Natural Collection - Nail Tip Whitener, PMP - It's A Kinda Magic.

More to come over the course of the weekend!

MissLanage x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It