Pocket Money Polishes: Blame It On The Boogie!

Saturday 20 July 2013

Hello lovelies, hope you are enjoying the weekend wherever you are! Beautiful weather here again today, so I will be heading to my in-laws house for a BBQ and a splash in the pool! Lush!

In the meantime I have a second Glitter Baby from Pocket Money Polishes to show you :) Presenting... Blame It On The Boogie! It's a gorgeous mix of pinks and blues that really caught my eye, pink and blue is a fave colour combo of mine; in fact it's the two colours I used in my nail room at home! This one is again available August 1st, so not long to wait! There were so many colours this would have looked good over but I decided on the deep pink of Barry M Grapefruit; I think it's the only Gelly in my collection I was yet to try! I did two coats of the grapefruit and then three coats of the 'Boogie on all but the ring finger, on which I drew a gemstone using the Barry M black nail art pen. Loved this simple design and the hot colours, perfect for today! Slowly getting back in my nail art groove! Stay tuned for more...

pocket-money-polishes-blame-it-on-the-boogie-nails

pocket-money-polishes-blame-it-on-the-boogie-barry-m-polish
PMP - Blame It On The Boogie, Barry M - Grapefruit, Clear 3 in 1, Black Nail Art Pen.

MissLanage x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It