EXCLUSIVE! Pocket Money Polishes: I Want Candy!

Thursday 4 July 2013

Oooooh!!! I received such an exciting nail mail yesterday!!! My new glitter baby from Charlie over at Pocket Money Polishes, her sister named it I Want Candy which I think is perfect!... When I first saw it, for some reason I thought 'Roller Disco'.... Haven't been to one in years hahaha! It will be released on the 8th July so make sure you check out her store! It's a glorious mix of different shaped and sized hexes in blue, yellow, red, green and pinks and I fell in love with it instantly; and when I saw it in my hand it looked even better :) I have done two mani's here to showcase it's beauty, so here we go...

First up, two coats of the new beauty over two coats of the Models Own Ice Neon Collection! Summery!!! I'm so lucky to have my mitts on this already heehee :)

pocket-money-polishes-i-want-candy-models-own-ice-neon-nails

pocket-money-polishes-i-want-candy-models-own-ice-neon-collection
Models Own - Pink Punch, Toxic Apple, Luis Lemon, Pukka Purple, Bubblegum, PMPolishes - I Want Candy.

Second in line was a monochrome look with two coats again, over two coats of the black and white. Ideal for a summers evening! I just love this polish, it looks good over everything!!... And just look at that shine :)

pocket-money-polishes-i-want-candy-monochrome-nails

pocket-money-polishes-i-want-candy
Boots Natural Collection - Nail Tip Whitener, Avon - Licorice, PMP - I Want Candy.

MissLanage x

2 comments

  1. So glad you're loving this and I adore the skittle you made!!! Roll on sunshine :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It