New!!! Pocket Money Polishes: Firework!

Thursday 27 June 2013

Sooooo today I have my other new Glitter Babies 2 Collection polish, Firework, from Pocket Money Polishes to show you... Make sure you support British Indies and head on over to the store, this collection will be available to order on the 1st July!!! I'm still keeping mine in the cute little hessian bags they arrived in, it's just such a nice touch with these daintly little bottles! I have been a little under the weather with my stupid dodgy shoulder for the last couple of days and wasn't sure what I was planning to do, I was feeling so blah I decided to bring my better half in on the action lol :) He's such a sweetie and actually seemed to enjoy his creative eye being consulted and said I could credit him if I wanted to heehee ;) I love him!

We have two coats of Greenberry for the base which I love. I then added two coats of the Firework over the four fingers; and finally some coordinating blue and purple gems on the thumb, it specifically had to be a skewed line and not a straight one, but towards one side so tah dah!!!...

pocket-money-polishes-firework-barry-m-greenberry-nails

pocket-money-polishes-firework-barry-m-greenberry-polish
PMP - Firework, Barry M - Greenberry, Cheeky Nail Art Rhinestones.

I have two more gorgeous polishes to show you from the Glitter Babies 1 Collection by  Charlie at Pocket Money Polishes... Make sure you keep an eye out for them over the weekend or check out the store now! :)

MissLanage x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It