Nails Inc London Lucky Dip!

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Yesterday was such a good day that I didn't have time to post... Not only was it hot and sunny at last, not only did I receive my nail mail from Nails Inc... I also found out I was one of the winners of the Barry M Nail It with Nail Art Challenge!!! £120 worth of the new spring/summer Barry M nail collection and the new Elemis skincare range is on its way to me!!! I can't believe it, I NEVER win anything! So excited and can't wait to share that nail mail with you guys!!!...

So back to my Nails Inc Lucky Dip nail mail :) Someone shared this deal on A Brit of Nail Polish, yet another facebook group I'm pleased to be a part of! I've been dying to get my hands on some of this brand of polish but they are rather expensive at £10-£14 and not widely available, so I've never got around to it. This limited deal was for 7 unnamed polishes for £18 plus postage, next day delivery too which was great. Such a good deal I couldn't pass it up, right?! Heehee... Very pleased with the selection, a good mix of colours and finishes...

nails-inc-london-nail-polish-lucky-dip
Top to bottom, left to right: Blenheim Terrace, Justice Walk, Lanesborough Place, Phoenix Place, Maida Vale, Sloane Gardens and Mayfair.

Three jumped at me as being made for each other, the pearlescent white and deep blue glitter! So tonight, way past my bed time and half asleep I did this little design. I had no real idea what I wanted to do so without much thought I did the following... Put a base of two coats of the Mayfair on all but the ring finger and then did three coats of the Sloane Gardens on the ring finger; next I used a dotting tool and a striper brush to do, funnily enough, dots and stripes (haha) in the Phoenix Place. Quick and simples, helped by the fact these polishes dried super quick. Really pleased with these polishes, what a bargain!

nails-inc-london-skittle-pink-white-blue-glitter-nail-art

nails-inc-london-nail-polish
Phoenix Place, Mayfair, Sloane Gardens, Cheeky Dotting Tool & Random Striper Brush.

MissLanage x

4 comments

  1. Got exactly the same :) Sloane Gardens is fab - can't wait to try it!!
    I like what you did with the colours :) - I used Mayfair as the base of a french mani with added gitters - http://bathelennails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/nail-inc-lucky-dip-and-jazzy-french.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't believe everyone got the same, good job we liked them because swapping would have gone out the window hahaha!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow really good lucky dip, I love all the colors! Congrats on the Barry M contest, you deserved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it just! I had no idea what to expect so was really pleased! Thanks so much, that's very kind of you to say :) don't feel worthy but over the moon nonetheless! Received my prizes today... post up shortly! x

      Delete

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It