Pocket Money Polishes: My Girl!

Sunday 30 June 2013

As promised, a little late in the evening, the first of my two Glitter Babies 1 Collection polishes from Pocket Money Polishes... My Girl! I fell in love with this polish as soon as I saw it and after using it for the first time today, I think I need to buy a second bottle for my stash, it's so pretty and versatile! It's a mix of pink and grey hexes with a fine holo glitter in a clear base... I matched it up with a couple of gelly's, blue and lilac; those took two thick coats to be fully opaque. I then did two coats of the My Girl and finished off with a couple of diamante and enamel bows. I wanted something cute and dainty to compliment the star of the show, looked lovely in today's sunshine!


Barry M - Blueberry, Prickly Pear, PMP - My Girl, Allura Nail Charms (Poundland).

MissLanage x

2 comments

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It